My husband and I are currently excited about our new book, The 5-Things Travel Guide. In case we don’t get around to writing it (a very real possibility) here is the concept: for each location, we give you the top 5 things to do, according to us. Here’s our list for Newport, Rhode Island.
- Cliff Walk – this is a beautiful and long walk. Wear a bathing suit and pack a towel on a hot day so you can jump into the Atlantic Ocean. Otherwise, just walk and enjoy the view on any day. Gorgeous!
- The Old Stone Mill, Touro Park at night. It looks so much prettier at night!
- The International Tennis Hall of Fame – even if you don’t like or appreciate tennis, this place is worth a stop.
- Sail an America’s Cup sailboat! Such a great way to be in Newport. The crews and captain are very friendly and it’s a blast!
- Any Mansion. It’s Newport. See a mansion.