My husband and I are currently excited about our new book, The 5-Things Travel Guide. In case we don’t get around to writing it (a very real possibility) here is the concept: for each location, we give you the top 5 things to do, according to us. For example, Denver.
- Izba Spa: this place is crazy. If you get their signature treatment, this is how it goes: hot tub for 15 minutes, 30 minute massage, sauna, beat with branches and covered in honey. Repeat. I love it. Read the reviews on Yelp. They are hilarious. If you don’t like heat or deep pressure, it’s probably not for you. I think it’s the best thing in Denver and wouldn’t miss it.
- Botanic Gardens: oh, how we love the gardens. We are members! Each season brings new beauty and it is a great place to take a long walk through gorgeous nature.
- Chef’s Counter at Acorn: Kate and the rest do such a great job here and sitting at the chef’s counter is the perfect place to take in all the action. A great restaurant.
- Red Rocks: what can we say? Even if there is not a concert happening, just walking around this venue is incredible and so close to Denver.
- Surrey Ride through Washington Park: warning – this is harder than it sounds. We did it and loved it but were wishing we had four people pedaling. Or, you can just walk around the park.